logo

call us mobile

Client Comments

Customer Recomendations

Comments (13)

J.Mycroft Tameside

05 September 2016 at 13:22 | #

myself and my daughter have used this company. prompt, reliable, friendly, and the carpets came out looking fab. Very reasonable price too. would highly recommend.

Therese Costello Tameside

05 September 2016 at 13:23 | #

Carpets cleaned today and am very pleased with the service. My lounge carpet was filthy but it came up a treat. Will use the service again

Anne Tameside

05 September 2016 at 13:23 | #

Superb service, visting the property before hand to assess the problem, cleaning the carpet twice, and his follow up call. Can't thank Paul enough for his concern. The doggy smell has gone, new tenant is happy, wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use again.
    Thanks once again.

Dave Bolton Tameside

05 September 2016 at 13:23 | #

Thanks for coming out at such short notice,and a great job.

Jackie Dodds Tameside

05 September 2016 at 13:23 | #

Thanks for a great job on my two bedrooms, and living room. And the free spotter works really well.

Wendy Morton Tameside

05 September 2016 at 13:23 | #

I must thank you again paul for such a excellent job on the children's play roomI will call you in a few weeks to clean lounge as discussed
    much appreciated.

Gill Tameside

05 September 2016 at 13:24 | #

Paul cleaned my through lounge this morning. Arrived on time,excellent job.Very polite.

Paul Reynolds Tameside

05 September 2016 at 13:24 | #

Cleaned my landing and small bedroom carpet excellent job and must say the cleaner was a very pleasant and well mannered individual.

John Higgins Tameside

05 September 2016 at 13:25 | #

We had a very dark patch on the middle cushion on our cream 3 piece suite.

I must say I was not expecting such a great result from the clean. our suite now looks almost as good as new

Helen Kell Tameside

05 September 2016 at 13:25 | #

thank you for cleaning my dinning room chair at such short notice.

Your a real star.

Kirsty Brignell Tameside

05 September 2016 at 13:25 | #

Paul cleaned my carpets last year and did a brilliant job. called him in again to clean my sette and chairs.

Yet again Paul you have come up trumps and done a superb job your a credit to your profession.

thanks again

Mr Kevin Boyd Tameside

05 September 2016 at 13:26 | #

I Must thank you for the work you carried out on my sofa.

I am very impressed with the results, especialy the stain you removed from the chair arm.

I will definately use you company again and have no hesitation in recoomending you service to family and friens

kindest regards
    Kevin Boyd

Tina Duff Tameside

05 September 2016 at 13:26 | #

Don't normally leave comments.
    But I must, Paul did a excellent job on my 3 piece suite, And gave me some great advice on how to clean stains the right way.

Cleaning Services Tameside